On 3 February 2016, ICS Department of BoG concluded to announce a tender for the Mobile Device Management Solution. By this letter, the Tender is announced and starts on 3 February 2016. Deadline for submission of final proposals to BoG is 15 February 2016.
During the Tender period participants are welcome to make all reasonable inquiries necessary for the purposes of their proposal compilation.
During the Tender process, contact person will be glad to assist you:
Head of Information Security
29a, Gagarin Street,
Tbilisi 0160, Georgia
Tel.: +995 322 444 444 (ext. 7887)
Mobile: +995 558 221 881
It is required that one PDF electronic copy and one hard copy of the proposal is submitted by each participant to the above listed contact person.
Review of the Solution
The objective of the tender is to compare, test and implement Mobile Device Management solution will assist BOG in meeting the required information and cyber security objectives.
Needed features and technical characteristics
Below is the detailed description of the features and technical abilities we’re looking into solutions to have.
- Secure storage of corporate mails inside enterprise managed mobile devices
- Support for iOS, Android, Windows Mobile operating systems
- Capability to block email attachment forwarding, coping, saving out of the corporate email application
- Support of native mobile os email applications
- Screenshot and other suspicious mobile os function blocking regarding data confidentiality
- Mobile data leak prevention related features
- Easy to deploy and manage through Microsoft Exchange environment
Important: License is needed for 500-1000 mobile devices for 2-3 years.
Deadline for submitting final proposal 15 February 2015
Budget: 20,000 $
Link for the Information Mobile Device Management Solution on the webpage:
ტენდერს თან ახლავს მიმაგრებული დოკუმენტი