18 ივნისი 2023, 23:59
T17703 - Procurement of Sewing Machines and Accessories
On behalf of the Federal Government of Germany, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internaionale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is active in the development of German-Georgian cooperation.
We intend to procure goods from a locally registered company in accordance with the attached technical specifications for detailed information please refer to Annex 1.
Should you be interested in supplying the goods shown in the attached specifications, we request you to submit a bid via e-mail to arrive at the GIZ no later than 18.06.2023 23:59. Please address your bid to to the following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers submitted after the submission deadline will not be considered.
The offer shall be submitted in English.
Please submit your bids in GEL (national currency), bids in other currencies will not be accepted.
The offer shall consist of the following documents:
- The price offer stating name of the manufacturer, model, the unit price and total price of the offered equipment.
- Technical documentation of offered equipment. (Information about the technical specifications).
- Filled in and signed Self-declaration (Annex 3)
- Extract from Registry of Entrepreneurs and Non-Entrepreneurial
(Non-Commercial) Legal Entities
Please note that based on Article N 172, part 5, of the Tax Code of Georgia, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH enjoys the tax exemption (such as VAT, excise duty, import) and accordingly, the presented prices shall not include mentioned taxes. Please indicate the price excluding customs clearance in the offer.
You are requested to comply with the following requirements when submitting offers electronically:
- Bids must be submitted in PDF-format.
- Following tender number must be indicated in the subject line of the e-mail: 91173082. Otherwise, your bid can not be identified.
- Any bids that are submitted to other GIZ email accounts will be excluded from the contract award procedure.
- The size of emails for quotation is limited to 20 MB. In case the offer exceeds the maximum data size, offer documents must be sent via following website: https://filetransfer.giz.de/Start?2 . GIZ accepts only this specific file transfer solution for submission of documents exceeding the default mail size.
- GIZ is not responsible for the failure of electronic delivery of e-mail messages to the address provided, either for technological problems on the part of GIZ or the candidate
Following information must be indicated in the offer:
- Name of the company
- Contact information (Address, phone, e-mail)
- Name of the Tender: „ Sewing Machines and Accessories“
- Project number: 16.2179.6-007.00
- Tender Number: 91173082
- Addressed to: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH 42, Rustaveli Ave. / 31a, Griboedov Street, 0108 Tbilisi, Georgia
Submitted proposals should be stamped (if available) and signed by the tenderer.
The offer should include also following information:
- Order execution deadlines
- Validity of the offer
Assessment confirming compliance with embargoes and other trade restrictions currently in place
- Before entering into any contract, GIZ reserves the right to ascertain the origin of the goods offered. This assessment will be conducted to ensure compliance with embargoes and other trade restrictions in place within the scope of GIZ’s due diligence. This is particularly true of the EU sanctions against Russia, Belarus, Crimea and the affected parts of Eastern Ukraine1 currently in place (primarily the EU Council Regulations No.: 833/2014 and 765/2006).
- By submitting their bid, the bidder undertakes towards GIZ the responsibility that in the event of a probable award, the bidder will provide all necessary support to enable GIZ to ensure compliance with the sanctions regime – this assurance is thus given prior to the award of any contract. This includes in particular the obligation, if so requested by GIZ, to complete a self-declaration to determine the origin of the goods offered and/or to provide GIZ with the required evidence of the origin of such goods. Should the bidder fail to meet these obligations or fail to do so within a reasonable period of time, this can result in their bid being excluded.
- A contract can only be awarded on completion of this assessment of the origin of the goods offered. Should this check give grounds for concern or reveal facts that constitute a contractual impediment, GIZ shall inform the bidder without delay. GIZ shall also reserve the right in such cases to award the contract to the next-ranked bidder in the competitive tender procedure.
- Requested delivery time: no later than June 26th 2023, so please offer the shortest delivery time possible.
- Bidders are encouraged to submit their offer if they possess at least 25 of all the listed items simultaneously.
- Offer validity period: not less than 10 days.
- Place of delivery: Tbilisi, Georgia (several destinations, list will be provided later)
- Payment: Within 5 working days after delivery of the goods and the original invoice.
In case of violation of the rules, your offer cannot be discussed.
The evaluation of the offers is scheduled to be completed by 21.06.2023. We will then contact only the selected candidate as soon as possible.
By submitting your offer, you confirm that you have read and accepted the General Terms of Procurement (Annex 2). These will form part of the contract when the contract is awarded to the selected tenderer.
- 42700000 ქსოვილების, ტანსაცმლისა და ტყავის წარმოების მანქანა-დანადგარები