18 აპრილი 2022, 18:00
T12691 - Evaluation of the Joint SDG Programme: "Transforming Social Protection for Persons with Disabilities in Georgia”
UNICEF Announces Tender for the Evaluation of the Joint SDG Programme: "Transforming Social Protection for Persons with Disabilities in Georgia”.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT:
- Any Contract resulting from this RFPS shall contain UNICEF General Terms and Conditions for Institutional and Corporate Contracts and any other Specific Terms and Conditions detailed in this RFPS.
- Any request for information regarding this RFPS must be forwarded by email to the person who prepared this document, with specific reference to the RFPS number.
- The Undersigned, having read the Terms and Conditions of RFPS No. LRPS-2022-9174114 set out in the attached document, hereby offers to execute the services specified in this document.
- Please see the Annexes for: - Terms of Reference (TOR)
UNICEF Georgia Special Terms and Conditions:
- UNICEF will not make any advance payment. For large orders, if specifically requested in the supplier's/company's offer, UNICEF may make partial payments for partial deliveries of the services. Payment shall be made in Georgian Lari (GEL) upon satisfactory delivery and acceptance of services as described in the PO and ToR, and Invoice(s) with evidence of service receipts signed by the authorized officer(s).
- UNICEF is exempted from VAT (Value added Tax) and payments are made excluding VAT. Therefore, the invoice should be prepared excluding VAT by the suppliers/ companies.
- The content of the services and specifications mentioned in the PO and this ToR must be adhered to and cannot be changed or amended without specific permission from UNICEF.
- UNICEF does not charge a fee for the bidding documents. Therefore, any costs occurred as a result of the business activities during the solicitation process is the responsibility of the bidders.
- No UNICEF staff may benefit in any way from the award of any UNICEF contract. Any supplier/ company offering any inducement to any UNICEF staff will be blacklisted. Suppliers/ Companies must report any incidence of a UNICEF staff requesting benefit from the award of a UNICEF contract.
- The policy of UNICEF is not to accept offers of gifts or hospitality. Suppliers/ Companies are requested to respect this policy and refrain from offering any gift or hospitality to UNICEF staff.
- For late delivery of services, which do not meet UNICEF's ToR/ specifications and is therefore rejected by UNICEF, UNICEF shall be entitled to claim liquidated damages from the Contractor and deduct 0.5% of the value of the goods/services pursuant to a Purchase Order per additional day of delay, up to a maximum of 10% of the value of the Purchase Order. The payment or deduction of such liquidated damages shall not relieve the Contractor from any of its other obligations or liabilities pursuant to this Purchase Order.
LRPS-2022-9174114 Terms and Conditions
Due to the nature of the tender as well as the COVID-19 pandemic, for the subject tender, exceptionally, electronic submission of the proposals will be accepted.
Bidders are requested to send electronic (PDF) copies of their proposals to GEO-ML-Procurement@unicef.org in two (2) separate emails with the tender reference in email subject fields (as demonstrated below):
CONFIDENTIAL: LRPS-2022-9174114 - one email for technical proposals
- one email for financial proposals
Financial proposals shall be secured by a password and the password will only be used when an offer is evaluated as technically acceptable and therefore eligible for opening of the financial proposals. All other provisions of the tender are still valid.
The Proposals MUST be received at the above email address by 18.04.2022 at or before 18:00hrs (Tbilisi Time). Due to the nature of this tender, there will be no public opening of proposals. Proposals received after the stipulated date and time will be invalidated.
An online pre-bid meeting will be held on 13.04.2022 at 14:00 (Tbilisi time) via Teams/Zoom Meeting for interested bidders. Please confirm your participation in the pre-bid meeting by sending an email to GEO-ML-Procurement@unicef.org copying email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS part for more details on the submission of proposals. It is important that you read all the provisions of this RFP, to ensure that you understand UNICEF's requirements and can submit a proposal in compliance with them. Note that failure to provide compliant proposals may result in invalidation of your proposal.
All requests for formal clarification or queries on this tender must be submitted via e-mail to GEO-ML-Procurement@unicef.org copying email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for the queries: 14.04.2022, 14:00.
Please make sure that the e-mail mentions the reference number - LRPS-2022-9174114.
- 73200000 კვლევასა და განვითარებასთან დაკავშირებული საკონსულტაციო მომსახურებები
- 85300000 სოციალური დახმარების სამსახური და მასთან დაკავშირებული მომსახურებები